Follow Socks

You ever notice how your socks seem to run off...completely disappear? This is their story. The story of your favorite pair that got away.

Sunday, July 16, 2006

Coney Island is an hour away...eh forget it.

I was trying to make it to Coney Island yesterday for the Village Voice Siren Fest but instead found myself unable to leave my roommates room, taking full advantage of his AC unit.  
However, the day wasn't entirely lost.  
I did manage to leave a deposit on my new apartment.  
I also spoke about the band Vetiver with one of my other roommates. We started to get giddy over the thought of his/their upcoming show at Tonic on the 20th.  He/they will be doing an in-store at Other Music the same day around 8pm.  
I ended the night by eating some mushrooms and watching the original Charlie and the Chocolate Factory with yet another roommate.

Perhaps more interesting than my night is the thought of how entertaining having seven roommates can be.
Why is it that you always realize these things the moment before you lose them?
Anyway, after Charlie and my shrooming, I headed upstairs to write down the things I'll be taking with me.
I thought about if I'll keep in touch with my old roommates, my friends for the past two years...

--

I found this clip of Aaron. (He's the one whose AC filled room kept me from the Siren Fest. )
It was taken about 10 hrs in, on our way to Bonnarro.
He's completey blacked out; borderline dead.
-
In order to fully understand the video below, you should know this picture was taken about five hours earlier.



Vodka and Vitamin Water =






Background Music:  Chordettes - Mr Sandman.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home