Follow Socks

You ever notice how your socks seem to run off...completely disappear? This is their story. The story of your favorite pair that got away.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Been super busy.

Shit.
It's been a long time since I've posted.
I was trying to stay with it daily, or even every other day. Just hasn't worked out.
I have a ton of pictures and reviews from Lollapalooza.

The girl I stayed with turned out to be SUPER cool,
and a BABE.
Her friends were really awesome as well.

I should be in my new apartment by now but the shit hit the fan and now I'm totally screwed, sleeping on the couch of my old apartment.
Funny how things work out.

I have a wedding coming up and need to buy or borrow a sharp suit.

My friends are calling me and I just haven't been returning calls.

I've stayed late at work the past three days and STILL can't dig myself out.

Being stressed out blows.

It started to downpour on my way home tonight.
I decided to walk it.
It felt refreshing to just get soaked and laugh in the rain.
Like a kid again.

I've included a clip below from one of the bands I really enjoyed at Lollapalooza.
Give me about a week, maybe two, and I'll have a short 10 minute film about the festival posted.
(I'm sorry if the file is very large. I have no time to compress it right now.)

Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home